Please read these Terms carefully before using this Web site (the "Site"). By using the Site (or indicating your agreement on this screen), you agree to be bound by the Terms of Cambridge Media set out below. [If you do not wish to be bound by such Terms you should not use this Site and you should close this website - at which point your connection to this Site will terminate].
1. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your terminal or point of presence and you must ensure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
2. You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Although Cambridge Media has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this Site is accurate, Cambridge Media gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this Site.
4. Cambridge Media or their licensees own all copyright, database rights and all similar rights in this Site and the information contained in it. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal reference only. The information may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed, transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without Cambridge Media's prior written permission. Any copy of the information which you make must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices shown on the initial download or print-out.
5. Where Cambridge Media provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, Cambridge Media does so for information purposes only. Such links are not an endorsement by Cambridge Media of any products or services in such web sites and Cambridge Media does not necessarily support or approve of the same. You use such links entirely at your own risk and Cambridge Media accepts no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or information contained in such web sites. Cambridge Media has not verified the truth or accuracy of any content of such web sites.
6. Cambridge Media may hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Site and use it within the Cambridge Media (meaning Cambridge Media and their subsidiaries, holding companies, affiliates and joint venture partners from time to time) for statistical analysis. Cambridge Media will not disclose such information outside Cambridge Media except:
(a) if required by law or a regulator;
(b) under a strict code of secrecy to sub-contractors or persons acting as our agents;
(c) to any person who may assume our rights in respect of this Site or its provision. By agreeing to these Terms you agree to such data being so used and that it may be transmitted to others as stated above.
7. The Site also logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes. IP addresses are logged to track a user's session. This enables Cambridge Media to determine which parts of the Site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user's session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY CAMBRIDGE MEDIA ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. CAMBRIDGE MEDIA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CAMBRIDGE MEDIA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CAMBRIDGE MEDIA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Cambridge Media ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CAMBRIDGE MEDIA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
9. Cambridge Media reserves the right to make changes to this Site, these Terms and its products at any time. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to be valid as to their other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision.